2 Panel Maple Interior Door
Made in the USA
Pricing was last updated 6/16/16
|6’-8" height X 1-3/8" thick|
|Prehung in 4-9/16" jambs|
|Door Width:||Unit Price:|
(Includes jambs and bifold hardware kit)
Lead Time: Delivered to you in about 2-3 weeks
- For double-door prices, multiply single door price X 2
- Unfinished wood
- Click here to preview Maple stain colors
- Prehung unit includes jambs, stop, hinges, lock prep
- Slabs available for sliding door tracks
- Pricing based on order of 8 or more
If you need special door or jamb sizes or have other requests, please call us 419-684-9582 or submit an online quote request.
- Technical Info
Our 2 panel Maple interior door will enhance the appearance and value of your home. Maple is a clear wood with much uniformity throughout the grain and color. It is beautiful with a clear finish, but you can stain it just about any color to suit your design and tastes. This Maple 2 panel door design features flat panels and is an excellent fit for any contemporary, modern, or country style home, or any design that just needs simplicity. 2-panel Maple interior doors are constructed with Maple veneers that overlay a solid industrial-grade particle core with solid wood edges. The particle core provides maximum stability. These doors are made in America to meet high standards of superior quality and craftsmanship. 2-panel Maple interior doors carry a limited lifetime warranty.
- Door Width: See price list
- Door Height: 80"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8"
- Panel Thickness: 3/8"
- Jamb Type: Maple veneered (other types available on request)
- Jamb Width: 4-9/16" (odd jamb sizes available on request)
- Lock Bore Backset: 2-3/8" (or 2-3/4" on request)
- Hinges: 3 per door; Residential-Duty 1/4"-Radius Corner (hinge upgrades available)
- Lockset: Not included (Can be purchased separately at www.homesteadhardware.com)
- Bifold Width: See price list
- Bifold Height: 79"
- Bifold Track: Included
- Bifold Jamb: 4-9/16" Maple veneered (other types available on request)