Knotty Pine Arch 2-Panel Doors with V-Grooves
$ 188.00 each - Single Prehung Unit
$ 175.00 each - Bifold Unit
Lead Time: Delivered to you in 2-3 weeks
- Doors are 6’-8" height, 1-3/8" thick
- Stocked widths: 1'-6", 2'-0", 2'-4", 2'-6", 2'-8", 3'-0"
- Constructed from solid knotty pine wood
- Unfinished wood
- Prehung unit includes jambs, stop, hinges, lock prep
- Double-door prehang available (2 X single price)
- Preview Knotty Pine stain colors
- Slabs available for sliding door tracks
- Pricing based on order of 6 or more
If you need special door or jamb sizes or have other requests, please call us 419-684-9582 or submit an online quote request.
- Technical Info
Knotty pine arch 2-panel doors with v-grooves are perfect for you if you are looking to have a very rustic appearance in your home. Our knotty pine v-groove doors provide the authentic southwestern design for all types of country homes. Knotty pine 2-panel doors are constructed from solid wood for strength and durability. They are excellent for clear coating, or for adding your own personal touch of color by staining them. Let our professional finisher do the work for you. We use the highest grade varnish available and our professional finishing techniques will add brilliant beauty to your doors, while providing a hard protective coat. We can provide prehung units as listed above, or blank slabs, and we can ship nationwide.
- Door Width: stocked in 1'-6", 2'-0", 2'-4", 2'-6", 2'-8", 3'-0"
- Door Height: 80"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8"
- Panel Thickness: 11/16"
- Jamb Width: 4-9/16" (odd jamb sizes available on request)
- Jamb Type: Solid Wood Knotty Pine (paint-grade available on request)
- Lock Bore Backset: 2-3/8" (or 2-3/4" on request)
- Hinges: 3 per door; Residential-Duty 5/8"-Radius Corner (hinge upgrades available)
- Lockset: Not included (Can be purchased separately at www.homesteadhardware.com)
- Bifold Width: stocked in 2'-0", 2'-6", 3'-0"
- Bifold Height: 79"
- Bifold Track: Included
- Bifold Jamb: NOT Included