Maple Flat 2-Panel Wood Interior Doors
Made in the USA
Pricing may not be up to date !
|6’-8" height X 1-3/8" thick|
|Prehung in 4-9/16" jambs|
|Door Width:||Unit Price:|
(Includes jambs and bifold hardware kit)
Lead Time: Delivered to you in about 2-3 weeks
- For double-door prices, multiply single door price X 2
- Unfinished wood
- Click here to preview Maple stain colors
- Prehung unit includes jambs, stop, hinges, lock prep
- Slabs available for sliding door tracks
- Pricing based on order of 8 or more
If you need special door or jamb sizes or have other requests, please call us 419-684-9582 or submit an online quote request.
- Technical Info
Our flat 2-panel Maple doors will enhance the appearance and value of your home. Maple is a clear wood with much uniformity throughout the grain and color. It is beautiful with a clear finish, but you can stain it just about any color to suit your design and tastes. This 2-panel design features flat panels and is an excellent fit for any contemporary, modern, or country style home, or any design that just needs simplicity. These doors are constructed with Maple veneers that overlay a solid industrial-grade particle core with solid wood edges. The particle core provides maximum stability. These doors are made in America to meet high standards of superior quality and craftsmanship. They carry a limited lifetime warranty.
- Door Width: See price list
- Door Height: 80"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8"
- Panel Thickness: 3/8"
- Jamb Type: Maple veneered (other types available on request)
- Jamb Width: 4-9/16" (odd jamb sizes available on request)
- Lock Bore Backset: 2-3/8" (or 2-3/4" on request)
- Hinges: 3 per door; Residential-Duty 1/4"-Radius Corner (hinge upgrades available)
- Lockset: Not included (Can be purchased separately at www.homesteadhardware.com)
- Bifold Width: See price list
- Bifold Height: 79"
- Bifold Track: Included
- Bifold Jamb: 4-9/16" Maple veneered (other types available on request)