Pine Full Louvered Wood Interior Doors
Call for price. Or submit our quote form.
Lead Time: Delivered to you in 2-3 weeks
- Doors are 6’-8" height, 1-3/8" thick
- Unfinished wood
- Prehung unit includes jambs, stop, hinges, lock prep
- Double-door prehang available (2 X single price)
- Bifolds available
- Click here to preview Pine stain colors
If you need special door or jamb sizes or have other requests, please call us 419-684-9582 or submit an online quote request.
- Technical Info
Pine full louvered interior doors are very common for use on closets, laundry rooms, pantries, etc. Pine provides one of the most cost effective ways of putting a louvered door in your home. Pine is a great wood to either paint or stain. We can do the finish work for you using our top-grade varnish and professional techniques. This will bring out the true beauty of the wood! These are stocked and can ship direct to you.
- Door Width: Call for stocked availability
- Door Height: 80"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8"
- Jamb Width: 4-9/16" (odd jamb sizes available on request)
- Jamb Type: Pine (paint grade jambs available on request)
- Lock Bore Backset: 2-3/8" (or 2-3/4" on request)
- Hinges: 3 per door; Residential-Duty 1/4"-Radius Corner (hinge upgrades available)
- Lockset: Not included (Can be purchased separately at www.homesteadhardware.com)
- Bifold Width: Call for stocked availability
- Bifold Track: Included